2017 Tator Days Buttons
$2 Each or 6 for $10 - Includes Button, Raffle Entry and FREE French Fries after the Parade at the American Legion Limited Supply of French Fries! Get them before they’re gone!
This year's button was designed by Local Artist Rachel Chiet
Rachel received $25 for her winning entry and a button. Congratulations Rachel !!
Button Raffle Prizes:
- Grand Prize: $500 Cash
- Year’s Supply of Car Washes (List value of $520) Donated by Heinz Toyota
- $100 Cash
- $75 Cash
- $50 Cash
- $25 Cash
Drawing will be held Saturday, July 16th @ 4:00 pm - You do not need to be present to win.
Buttons can be purchased at the following local businesses:
- Casey’s General Store
- City of Eagle Lake
- Cornerstone Bank
- Dasch Salon
- Eagle Express
- Eagle Lake American Legion
- Eagle Lake Family Dentistry
- Eagle’s Nest
- Olson Chiropractic
- Uncle Albert's Cafe
2017 Schedule of Events
Thursday, July 13
- Bike Rodeo: The Eagle Lake Police Department and the ELCDF are hosting a bike rodeo to teach children necessary skills and precautions to ride a bicycle safely; youth helmets and bicycles are just some of the items that will be given away. Lake Eagle Park by the hockey rink; 6:00 – 8:00 pm.
- Miss Eagle Lake cancelled due to lack of contestants.
Friday, July 14th
- Kid’s Tractor Pull: The Eagle Lake Fire Department hosts a Kid’s Tractor Pull at the Fire Hall. 5:30 Signup, 6:30 Pull
- Little Miss Eagle Lake / Mister Fry Guy: 6:00 at Fire Hall
- Kid’s Movie Night (Movie to be announced) 8:00 pm
- Whiskey Richard Band at the Eagle Lake American Legion, starting at 8:30 pm
Saturday, July 15th
- 5K Fun Run and Kids 1 Mile Walk/Run at the Eagle Lake School. 7:00 am Registration, 8:00 am 5K Fun Run and Walk; 9:00 am Kids 1 Mile Fun Run & Walk. Register ahead of time here.
- Fire Department Pancake Breakfast is at the Fire Hall from 8:00 am to 10:30 am
- Vendor Show runs from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. It will be held on North Third Street between Parkway and the driveways for the American Legion and Eagles Nest. Lots of great vendors already signed up!
- Tator Days Parade starts at 1:00 pm. Want to participate? Register your parade unit here. Parade starts at the corner of LeSueur and Linda, follows Linda all the way to Agency, up Agency to Parkway, and follows Parkway until it end in front of the American Legion and Fire Hall.
- The Potatopalooza Kids Activities will run from 2:00 to 4:00 pm in front of the American Legion. A $5 wristband will get Face Painting, Caricatures, Water Games, and more!
- The Legion Beer Garden opens at 2:00 pm with a full bar and concessions. Music and a Bean Bag Tourney will be happening at the Legion as well!
- A Tator Days tradition continues: The American Legion and Denny Terrell (ReMax Realty) will provide Free French Fries if you show your Tator Days Raffle Button. Get them at the American Legion Kitchen!
- Family Bingo at the Eagle Lake American Legion begins at 6:00 pm on Saturday night. All ages are welcome to attend and play!
- The Eagles Nest will have Nowhere Fast playing at their Street Dance, beginning at 8:30 pm.
Sunday, July 16th
- Adult Volleyball Tourney at Fraze Park, beginning at 8:00 am. Grass Co-ed 4 person teams. $60 entry fee, register by emailing email@example.com or calling 507-304-2811.
- The Eagle Lake Active Community League would like to host a Family Kickball game. Watch the City website or Tator Days Facebook page for more details!
There will be lots more going on with Tator Days. Keep an eye out on the City Website or the Facebook page for updates and additional events!